Product Code : Zorro Bond
WOOD GLUE FEATURES
- Ready to use
- Unparalleled bonding strength
- 48 hours continuous cold water resistance
- one hour boiling resistance
- Superior bonding in Marine Plywood
- Higher coverage
- Quick Setting
- Non toxic & DBP free
- Non flamable
- Eco-friendly and Non hazardous
- For all type of wood both cold press & hot press, Also ideal for bonding plywood, MDF & particle board with each other & also for bonding with laminates or veneer as well as for finger jointing & wooden flooring.
- All round solution for wood bonding application under the most challanging condiion of water exposure. Kitchen unit, Walls units, Bathroom where exposure is high.
- For Sports goods, Pencil, Carpet manufacturing etc.
- Re commanded for bonding any two material where at least one of them is porous eg. card board, paper, particle board ets.
HOW TO APPLY
- Clean both the surfaces to be bonded
- Stir the container well before application with a brush, roller, spreader or fingers
- Apply a thin coat of WOOD GLUE on both or one surface
- Press the two surfaces together and keep under pressure till the adhesive dries completely
- Excess adhesive pressed out side the joints should be wiped out with a clean cloth
PRECAUTIONS AND LIMITATIONS
- Keep the container tightly closed when not in use
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling
- Store under ideal conditions in cool and dry place
- In plastic containers 500gm, 1kg, 2kg
- Bucket 5kg, 10kg, 20kg
- Carboy 30kg, 50kg
- Carboy (P) 50kg