The Wood Adhesive we provide is a glue used for bonding the pieces of wood, tightly. Also known as aliphatic resins, it makes a strong wood-to-wood bond that can bring effectiveness to the nonporous materials. This is totally suited for bonding plywood, particle board and MDF. Also, it is apt for finger jointing as well as wooden flooring. Wood Adhesive can applied on the wooden surfaces, which are left to water exposure such as Walls units, Bathroom, Kitchen unit etc.
- Ready to use
- Unparalleled bonding strength
- 48 hours continuous cold water resistance
- one hour boiling resistance
- Superior bonding in Marine Plywood
- Higher coverage
- Quick Setting
- Non toxic & DBP free
- Non flamable
- Eco-friendly and Non hazardous
- For all type of wood both cold press & hot press, Also ideal for bonding plywood, MDF & particle board with each other & also for bonding with laminates or veneer as well as for finger jointing & wooden flooring.
- All round solution for wood bonding application under the most challanging condiion of water exposure. Kitchen unit, Walls units, Bathroom where exposure is high.
- For Sports goods, Pencil, Carpet manufacturing etc.
- Re commanded for bonding any two material where at least one of them is porous eg. card board, paper, particle board ets.
- Clean both the surfaces to be bonded
- Stir the container well before application with a brush, roller, spreader or fingers
- Apply a thin coat of ADHESIVE on both or one surface
- Press the two surfaces together and keep under pressure till the adhesive dries completely
- Excess adhesive pressed out side the joints should be wiped out with a clean cloth
PRECAUTIONS AND LIMITATIONS
- Keep the container tightly closed when not in use
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling
- Store under ideal conditions in cool and dry place
- In plastic containers 500gm, 1kg, 2kg
- Bucket 5kg, 10kg, 20kg
- Carboy 30kg, 50kg
- Carboy (P) 50kg