The Furniture adhesive is highly apt for high-pressure lamination, general assembly applications, edge bonding, film overlay, wood veneer, edge gluing, etc. This is extensively demanded in the furniture market and is profitable for both homes and shop. Furniture adhesive work as the holding agent that provide robustness and strength to the furniture articles. Its utilization is suited for panel bonding, edge wrapping and edge seating applications. The glue of quick setting and high coverage has the ability to find compatibility with various substrates.
FURNITURE ADHESIVE FEATURES
- Ready to use
- Unparalleled bonding strength
- 48 hours continuous cold water resistance
- one hour boiling resistance
- Superior bonding in Marine Plywood
- Higher coverage
- Quick Setting
- Non toxic & DBP free
- Non flamable
- Eco-friendly and Non hazardous
- For all type of wood both cold press & hot press, Also ideal for bonding plywood, MDF & particle board with each other & also for bonding with laminates or veneer as well as for finger jointing & wooden flooring.
- All round solution for wood bonding application under the most challanging condiion of water exposure. Kitchen unit, Walls units, Bathroom where exposure is high.
- For Sports goods, Pencil, Carpet manufacturing etc.
- Re commanded for bonding any two material where at least one of them is porous eg. card board, paper, particle board ets.
- Clean both the surfaces to be bonded
- Stir the container well before application with a brush, roller, spreader or fingers
- Apply a thin coat of FURNITURE ADHESIVE on both or one surface
- Press the two surfaces together and keep under pressure till the adhesive dries completely
- Excess adhesive pressed out side the joints should be wiped out with a clean cloth
PRECAUTIONS AND LIMITATIONS
- Keep the container tightly closed when not in use
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling
- Store under ideal conditions in cool and dry place
- In plastic containers 500gm, 1kg, 2kg
- Bucket 5kg, 10kg, 20kg
- Carboy 30kg, 50kg
- Carboy (P) 50kg